Impotence is a common disease for men. As statistics says, there are more than 100 million men with erectile dysfunction in the world. And one more thing is that more and more young men lose their potency when they are more than 20 years old. It means this problem needs to be prevented and solved in the first stages. How to understand impotence is about to happen and how to reduce the problem?
The first signs of ED
As experts say, the age when impotence may start is 18. So young men should take care of their health and note any changes in their sexual life. There are three main problems: an absence of erection, weak erection or inability to keep the penis with an erection.
- When we speak about the first sign, we take into account not only erection during the sexual act, but the one which appears in the morning. Check yourself when you wake up. If everything is good, but you can’t get the erection during sex, there are some psychological problems.
- A weak erection may be a signal of problems with vessels or hormones. If your penis isn’t as hard as it was, you can go to a neurologist or endocrinologist.
- Premature ejaculation may happen before or during the sexual act and spoil everything. It usually points to the fact that your vessels aren’t in a good condition.
How to estimate the level of risk
There’s a special test which helps men to understand how dangerous their condition is. The test is called IIEF-5 and it’s based on questions which everyone may answer. Also, there’s a scale to estimate the level of problem. The information is taken over the last 6 months. The test asks to give a mark to the confidence one feel that the erection will happen, the weakness of the penis during the sexual act, the ability of maintenance the penis in the erected condition, and the level of satisfaction after the sex. If your answers are never, difficult and their variations – you should visit a doctor.
The reasons which lead to ED
Impotence doesn’t appear at once, there are always reasons which have caused it. Let’s take a look at them.
- Psychological. Such problems are most common for young men who just started their sexual life. A doctor may help you to find the triggers from your childhood which led to difficulties. Some men are afraid of catching STD, making their partner pregnant, or the fact of they have sex in general. Amateur patients may have psychological troubles because of toxic relationships.
- Hormonal. It’s mostly common with middle-aged men who have lost an ability of testosterone production.
- Vascular. This problem may appear because of other diseases related to diabetes or atherosclerosis.
- Bad habits. Smoking, drinking and taking drugs are still not healthy. Add here junk food and stress which appears at work, and you’ll get a weapon which fights with the erection.
- STD. Such diseases are followed by unpleasant consequences. As a result, there are problems with the urethra and other organs, which lead to impotence.
After being diagnosed at doctor there are many things you can do. Follow the doctor’s prescription. But the most common and the easiest way is to take Viagra. For men who are stressed and have psychological problems, it’s enough to take small doses of this medication. For a long time, it has been a remedy which worked out the best of all.
So it’s quite clear that it works, but what about the prices? How much you spend on Viagra depends on the place where you buy it. The cheapest variant is to make an order in online pharmacy. For example, Online Pharmacy Shop offers coupons for generic Viagra – mycanadianpharmacypro.com/generic-viagra-coupon.html. Cialis, one of the most popular ED pill, costs $1.07 per pill. The usual price for this is $5.72.
Moreover, this website gives a 10% discount on every order. Just paste a code from the main page to your order. With every order which contains ED remedies, there will be some pills given to you for free. Also, if your order costs at least $150, the shipping will be free. All in all, erectile dysfunction isn’t a tragedy, and there are pills which can remove all unpleasant consequences. Just follow the doctor’s advice and don’t be afraid of trying new ways of getting necessary medications.